Last date: 22.02.2022
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by UPSC on 02.02.2022. According to this announcement, there are a total of 1012 vacancies in UPSC recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to know more about all the Central and State Government Jobs updates.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Civil service grade II, Forest Service|
|Starting Date to Apply||02.02.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||22.02.2022|
UPSC Post Details:
- Civil services Grade II – 861
- Indian Forest service – 151
- Civil services Examination – Graduate Degree from a Government Recognized University/ Institute
- Indian Forest Service – Candidate finish a degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering or relevant from government recognized university / Institute
- Refer the Notification
- 21 to 32 Years
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
For all candidates: Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the UPSC Official Site https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.
- Notification Link – Click Here