TNPSC CESE (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by TNPSC on 01.04.2022 According to this announcement, there are a total of 626 vacancies in TNPSC recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Job updates.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – Combined Engineering Services Examination|
|Employment Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Assistant Engineer and various|
|Starting Date to Apply||01.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||03.05.2022|
TNPSC Post Details:
- Auto Mobile Engineer – 04
- Junior Electrical Inspector – 08
- Assistant Engineer (Agri) – 66
- Assistant Engineer (Highway) – 33
- Assistant Director – 18
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 308
- General Foreman – 07
- Technical Assistant – 11
- Assistant Engineer Rural Development – 170
Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Graduate Degree in Engineering for relevant Department from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
- Rs.37,700 /- to 2,05,700/-
- Up to 32 Years
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
Register fees: Rs.150/-
Exam Fees: Rs.200/-
- Apply Opening Date – 01.04.2022
- Apply End Date – 03.05.2022
How to Apply:
- Go to the TNPSC Official Site https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.
- Notification Link – Click Here
- Apply Link – Click Here
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern Link – Click Here
- Previous Year Question Paper – Click Here