UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by UPSC on 20.04.2022. According to this announcement, there are 253 vacancies in UPSC recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Job updates.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Assistant Commandant|
|Starting Date to Apply||20.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||10.05.2022|
UPSC Post and Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Commandant
Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed Graduate or the Equivalent from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
- Rs.56,100/- to 1,77,500/-
- 18 to 25 Years
- Written test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- Apply Opening Date – 20.04.2022
- Apply End Date – 10.05.2022
- General Candidates – Rs.200/-
- Women / SC / ST / PWBD – No fees
How to Apply:
- Go to the UPSC Official Site www.upsc.gov.in
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.