BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by BIS on 27.06.2022. According to this announcement, there are 26 vacancies in BIS recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Research and System Management|
|Starting Date to Apply||27.06.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||17.07.2022|
|Location||All over india|
BIS Post and Vacancy Details:
- Standardization Department – 04
- Research Analysis – 20
- Management System Certification Department (MSCD) – 22
BIS Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed Any Degree / B.E / B.Tech from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
BIS Salary Limit:
- ₹ 70,000/- Per month
BIS Age Eligibility:
- Up to 35 Years
BIS Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Visit BIS official website http://www.bis.gov.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the required details like name, course, qualification etc. in the online application.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION: (If Required)
1. For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following prerequisites ready:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
BIS Important Links:
We provide all kinds of employment news. We hope these also help you. And congratulations on getting your favourite qualified jobs. Click Here to get daily job updates via Google News / Telegram / Whatsapp.