Indian Army Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by Indian Army on 23.06.2022. According to this announcement, there are 458 vacancies in Indian Army recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Employment Category||Army Jobs|
|Job Designation||Multi Staff|
|Starting Date to Apply||23.06.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||Not Specified|
Indian Army Post and Vacancy Details:
- Cook – 16
- Civilian Catering Instructor(only for male
- Candidates) – 33
- MTS (Chowkidar) (only for Male Candidates) – 128
- Tin Smith (only for Male Candidates) – 01
- EBR (only for Male Candidates) – 02
- Barber (only for Male Candidates) – 05
- Camp Guard (only for Male Candidates) – 19
- MTS(Mali/ Gardener) (only for Male Candidates) – 01
- MTS (Messenger/ Reno Operator) – 04
- Station Officer – 01
- Fireman (only for Male Candidates) – 59
- Fire Engine Driver (only for Male Candidates) – 13
- Fire Fitter (only for Male Candidates) – 03
- Civilian Motor Driver (Only for Male Candidates) – 153
- Cleaner (only for Male Candidates) – 20
Indian Army Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed 10th / 12th from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
Indian Army Salary Limit:
- Refer the Notification
Indian Army Age Eligibility:
- 18 to 27 Years
Indian Army Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Visit Indian Army official website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the required details like name, course, qualification etc. in the online application.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs.
For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following prerequisites ready:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
Indian Army Important Links:
We provide all kinds of employment news. We hope these also help you. And congratulations on getting your favourite qualified jobs. You can get daily job updates by joining us on Google News. Click Here