JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by JSSC on 20.06.2022. According to this announcement, there are 452 vacancies in JSSC recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Employment Category||Jharkhand Jobs|
|Job Designation||Secretariat Assistant|
|Starting Date to Apply||28.06.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||27.07.2022|
|Location||Ranchi – Jharkhand|
JSSC Post and Vacancy Details:
- Secretariat Stenographer – 452
JSSC Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed Degree from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
JSSC Salary Limit:
- ₹ 25,500/- to ₹ 81,100/- Per month
JSSC Age Eligibility:
- 21 to 35 Years
JSSC Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Visit JSSC official website http://www.jssc.nic.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the required details like name, course, qualification etc. in the online application.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs.
For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following prerequisites ready:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
JSSC Important Links:
We provide all kinds of employment news. We hope these also help you. And congratulations on getting your favourite qualified jobs. You can get daily job updates by joining us on Google News. Click Here