Supreme Court of India Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by Supreme Court of India on 18.06.2022. According to this announcement, there are 210 vacancies in Supreme Court of India recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||Supreme Court of India|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Junior Court Assistant|
|Starting Date to Apply||18.06.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||10.07.2022|
Supreme Court of India Post and Vacancy Details:
- Junior Court Assistant
Supreme Court of India Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed Degree from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
Supreme Court of India Salary Limit:
- Refer the Notification
Supreme Court of India Age Eligibility:
- 18 to 30 Years
Supreme Court of India Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- Apply Opening Date – 18.06.2022
- Apply End Date – 10.07.2022
How to Apply:
- Visit Supreme Court of India official website https://main.sci.gov.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the required details like name, course, qualification etc. in the online application.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION: (If Required)
1. For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following prerequisites ready:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
Supreme Court of India Important Links:
We provide all kinds of employment news. We hope these also help you. And congratulations on getting your favourite qualified jobs. You can get daily job updates by joining us on Google News. Click Here