The ICAR (Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute) has recently announced the release of an Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2022. According to the announcement, there are more than 23 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Young & IT professional|
ICAR Post and Vacancy Details:
- IT Professional- I – 09
- IT Professional-II – 03
- IT Professional-III- 04
- IT Professional-IV- 03
- IT Professional- V – 01
- Young Professional – I – 01
- Young Professional – II – 01
- Senior Research Fellow – 01
- Total – 23
ICAR Salary Limit:
- IT Professional- I – ₹ 25,000/- Per month
- IT Professional-II – ₹ 40,000/- Per month
- IT Professional-III- ₹ 50,000/- Per month
- IT Professional-IV- ₹ 60,000/- Per month
- IT Professional- V – ₹ 80,000/- Per month
- Young Professional – I – ₹ 25,000/- Per month
- Young Professional – II – ₹ 35,000/- Per month
- Senior Research Fellow – ₹ 31,000/- Per month
ICAR Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- IT Professional – Applicant Completed B.sc CS / IT / BCA/ B.Tech / Diploma / PHD from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
- Young Professional – Applicant Completed Any UG Degree from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
ICAR Age Eligibility:
- IT Professional- I – Up to 35 Years
- IT Professional-II – Up to 35 Years
- IT Professional-III- Up to 40 Years
- IT Professional-IV- Up to 40 Years
- IT Professional- V – Up to 45 Years
- Young Professional – I – Up to 45 Years
- Young Professional – II – Up to 45 Years
- Senior Research Fellow – Up to 35 Years
ICAR Age Relaxation:
- 5 years relaxation for SC/ST/women candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
ICAR Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Visit ICAR official website https://iasri.icar.gov.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the required details like name, course, qualification etc. in the online application.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION: (If Required)
1. For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following prerequisites ready:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
ICAR Important Links:
We provide all kinds of employment news. We hope these also help you. And congratulations on getting your favourite qualified jobs. Click Here to get daily job updates via Google News / Telegram / Whatsapp.