The Income Tax Department has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2022. According to the announcement, there are more than 05 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||Income Tax Department|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Income Tax Inspector|
|Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
Income Tax Department Post and Vacancy Details:
- Income Tax Inspector – 01
- Tax Assistant – 04
- Total – 05
Income Tax Department Salary Limit:
- Income Tax Inspector – ₹ 9300/- to ₹ 34,800/-
- Tax Assistant – ₹ 5200/- to 20,200/-
Income Tax Department Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed Degree from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
Income Tax Department Age Eligibility:
- Income Tax Inspector – 18 to 30 Years
- Tax Assistant – 18 to 27 Years
Income Tax Department Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Visit Income Tax Department official website https://incometaxindia.gov.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Download the application using the link given below.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Then send your application to the specified address
- Additional/ Joint Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs. & TPS),
- O/o the Pre Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, NER,
- 1st Floor,
- Aayakar Bhawan,
- Christian Basti,
- G.S.Road. Guwahati,
- Assam – 781005
Income Tax Department Important Links:
- Notification Link – Download