KSID (Kerala State Institute of Design) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by KSID on 05.07.2022. According to this announcement, there are various vacancies in KSID recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||Kerala State Institute of Design|
|Employment Category||Kerala Govt Job|
|Job Designation||Technical Assistant|
|Starting Date to Apply||06.07.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||15.07.2022|
KSID Post and Vacancy Details:
- Technical Assistant
KSID Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed 12th / ITI / Diploma from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
- Required Skills: Adobe Photoshop, Design, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Illustrator, Networking, Adobe InDesign
KSID Salary Limit:
- ₹ 24,000/- Per month
KSID Age Eligibility:
- Up to 45 Years
KSID Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Visit KSID official website https://ksid.ac.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the required details like name, course, qualification etc. in the online application.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION: (If Required)
1. For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following prerequisites ready:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
KSID Important Links:
- Notification & Apply Link – Download
We provide all kinds of employment news. We hope these also help you. And congratulations on getting your favourite qualified jobs. Click Here to get daily job updates via Google News / Telegram / Whatsapp.