The HMFW AP (Health Medical & Family Welfare Department) has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2022. According to the announcement, there are more than 622 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||Health Medical & Family Welfare Department|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Assistant Professor|
|Working place (Location)||Andhra Pradesh|
HMFW AP Post and Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Professor – 375
- Assistant Professor – 247
HMFW AP Salary Limit:
- The 7th UGC pay Scale
HMFW AP Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- MD/MS/MDS/DM / M.Ch / DNB in the concerned specialty recognized by MCI / NMC / DCI.
HMFW AP Age Eligibility:
- The age shall be as per Government rules
HMFW AP Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Visit HMFW AP official website https://dmeaponline.com/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION: (If Required)
1. For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following prerequisites ready:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).