The IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India) has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2022. According to the announcement, there are more than 24 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Job|
|Job Designation||Young Professional|
|Working place (Location)||All over India|
ADVERTISEMENT NO. IRDAI/ HR/ YPP/ 08/ 2022
IRDAI Post and Vacancy Details:
- Young Professional
- Law – 02
- Actuarial – 04
- Technology – 04
- Finance – 04
- Research – 04
- Rural Management – 04
- Communication – 02
IRDAI Salary Limit:
- ₹ 75,000/- Per month
IRDAI Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed UG / PG degree / Law / B.E / B.Tech or equivalent from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
IRDAI Age Eligibility:
- Up to 30 Years
IRDAI Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Visit IRDAI official website https://www.irdai.gov.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION: (If Required)
1. For filling up of online application, candidates must have the following prerequisites ready:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
IRDAI Important Links: