The TN Fisheries Department has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2022. According to the announcement, there are more than 433 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||Tamilnadu Fisheries Department|
|Employment Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Sagar Mitra|
|Working place (Location)||Tamilnadu|
TN Fisheries Department Post and Vacancy Details:
- Sagar Mitra – 433
TN Fisheries Department Salary Limit:
- ₹ 15,000 /- Per month
TN Fisheries Department Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed Degree in Chemistry/ Botany/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Physics from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
TN Fisheries Department Age Eligibility:
- Up to 35 Years
TN Fisheries Department Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Visit TN Fisheries Department official website https://www.fisheries.tn.gov.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Download the application using the link given below.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Then send your application to the specified address
- Address Differ from District. So please refer the Notification
TN Fisheries Department Important Links:
- Notification & Application Link – Download