The UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2022. According to the announcement, there are more than 19 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||Union Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Working place (Location)||All over India|
UPSC Post and Vacancy Details:
- Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division)
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I
- Scientist ‘B’ (Ballistics)
- Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Electronics)
- f Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Psychology)
UPSC Salary Limit:
- Refer the Notification
UPSC Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed B.E / B.Tech from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
UPSC Age Eligibility:
- Maximum 38 and 50 Years
UPSC Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- SC / ST / PwBD/ Women – No Fees
- Other Candidates – ₹ 25/-
How to Apply:
- Visit UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION: (If Required)
1. For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following prerequisites ready:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).