The IISER (Indian Institute of Science Education and Research) has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2022. According to the announcement, there are various vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Scientific Administrative Officer|
|Working place (Location)||Pune – Maharashtra|
|Apply Method||Online via Email|
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 62/2022
IISER Post and Vacancy Details:
- Scientific Administrative Officer
IISER Salary Limit:
- ₹ 18,000 /- Per month
IISER Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed UG Degree from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
IISER Age Eligibility:
- Up to 35 Years
IISER Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Visit IISER official website www.iiserpune.ac.in
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Download the application using the link given below.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Then send your application to the specified Email address
- Email: email@example.com.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION: (If Required)
1. For filling up of online application, candidates must have the following prerequisites ready:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format)