The NHHID (National Hub For Healthcare Instrumentation Development) has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2022. According to the announcement, there are various vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Company Name||National Hub For Healthcare Instrumentation Development|
|Job Location||Chennai -Tamilnadu|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow Google News||Click Here|
NHHID Post and Vacancy Details:
- Business Liaison Officer
- Calibration Trainee
NHHID Salary Limit:
- ₹ 8,000/- to 40,000/- Per month
NHHID Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
NHHID Age Eligibility:
- The age shall be as per Government rules
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job
How to Apply:
- Visit NHHID official website https://www.annauniv.edu/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Download the application using the link given below.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Then send your application to the specified address
- NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building,
- 2nd Floor, Opposite to Mining Engineering,
- CEG Campus, Anna University,
- Chennai – 600025
NHHID Important Links:
Notification Link – Download
All the information given above is taken from various sources. So check the notification once for anything. Best wishes for your desired job.