The WIRC (Western India Regional Coucil) has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2022. According to the announcement, there are various vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Company Name||Western India Regional Coucil|
|Apply Method||Online via mail|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow Google News||Click Here|
WIRC Post and Vacancy Details:
- Statutory Audit (Corporate, Trusts and Societies)
- Internal Audit (Corporate, Firms and Societies)
- Tax Audit (Corporate, Firms, Societies and Individuals)
- Bank Statutory and Concurrent Audit
- GST Compliances, GST Returns and Assessment
- Income Tax Returns and Assessment
- Company Law matters
- Specialized Accountancy Service
- Management Consultancy Service
WIRC Salary Limit:
- Refer the Notification
WIRC Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed Charted Accountant from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
WIRC Age Eligibility:
- The age shall be as per Government rules
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job
How to Apply:
- Visit WIRC official website https://www.wirc-icai.org/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Download the application using the link given below.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Then send your application to the specified Email address
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org