The ICMR – NIP – National Institute of Pathology has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2022. According to the announcement, there are more than 19 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Company Name||National Institute of Pathology|
|Job Location||Jammu, Chandigarh, Punjab|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow Google News||Click Here|
Advertisement NO: NIP/ICMR/TB/RS/2022-23/3469
ICMR – NIP Post and Vacancy Details:
- Junior Medical Officer
- Laboratory Technician
- Health Assistant
- Field Assistant
ICMR – NIP Salary Limit:
ICMR – NIP Recruitment 2023 Full Salary Details are given here. To know more information about this, refer to the official notification.
- ₹ 17,000 to 60,000/- Per month
ICMR – NIP Education / Experience Qualification Details:
Only those who have educational qualifications eligible for the job can apply for the job. The details of educational qualification required for ICMR – NIP 2023 recruitment are given below.
- Applicant Completed 12th / MBBS from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
ICMR – NIP Age Eligibility:
Age qualification is also considered important in ICMR – NIP 2023 recruitment. So the age of the applicant should be within the age limit as officially declared by the company
- ICMR – NIP Age Limit: The age shall be as per Government
Be knowledgeable about selection methods for work. Be prepared in advance for interviews and exams etc. It is better to be more engaged for competitive exams.
- Verify Certificates
In ICMR – NIP recruitment 2023. The last date for applying for the job is important. Application of applicants after the specified closing date will be rejected. So try to apply for Applications as early as possible before the deadline to avoid deadline issues.
- Deadline Date is: 16.01.2023
How to Apply:
- There are at most three ways to apply for government and private jobs. Apply Online / Apply Offline / Apply through Interview. Every recruitment has to apply for the job in one of these methods.
- Online method means the official site will have a link for it. You can fill in the required details and apply. But always keep scanned documents like Aadhaar card, photographs, and signatures while going to apply online. It is required when applying for job.
- Offline mode means an application in the official notification. You have to take a print of it and fill in the required information and send it to the given address. Some companies ask you to send only a resume. While applying through e-mail, the application should be filled and sent by e-mail.
- Interview method is known to many people. Starting from the clothes we wear to the answers we give to the questions, our chances of getting selected in the interview depend on everything. So avoid being late for the interview.
- Visit ICMR – NIP official website www.instpath.gov.in
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct
- Print out the completed application for your needs
ICMR – NIP Important Links:
Notification & Apply Link – Download
All the information provided to you is based on information collected from as many sources as possible. However, you can know more information by checking the official notification. And can know more about this ICMR – NIP 2023 Recruitment. India Sarkari Job Alert site wishes you to get a job.