NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology viz.
Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization, & Upgradation, Plant life extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications from the candidates passed out from ITI Courses are invited for engagement of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 as amended from time to time in the Tarapur Maharashtra Site, in Palghar District, Maharashtra to make it more responsive to the needs of youth and industry
|Company Name||NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow Google News||Click Here|
As far as possible the information contained in the official notification has been used for reliability.
Advertisement NO: TMS/HRM/APPRENTICESHIP/2022
NPCIL Post and Vacancy Details:
- Electronics Mechanic
- AC / Fridge Mechanic
- Diesel Mechanic
NPCIL Salary Limit:
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Full Salary Details are given here. To know more information about this, refer to the official notification.
- ₹ 7,700 to 8855/-
NPCIL Education / Experience Qualification Details:
Only those who have educational qualifications eligible for the job can apply for the job. The details of educational qualification required for NPCIL 2023 recruitment are given below.
- Applicant Completed ITI from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
NPCIL Age Eligibility:
Age qualification is also considered important in NPCIL 2023 recruitment. So the age of the applicant should be within the age limit as officially declared by the company
- NPCIL Age Limit: The age shall be as per Government rules
Be knowledgeable about selection methods for work. Be prepared in advance for interviews and exams etc. It is better to be more engaged for competitive exams.
- Verify Certificates
In NPCIL recruitment 2023. The last date for applying for the job is important. Application of applicants after the specified closing date will be rejected. So try to apply for Applications as early as possible before the deadline to avoid deadline issues.
- Deadline Date is: 25.01.2023
How to Apply:
- There are at most three ways to apply for government and private jobs. Apply Online / Apply Offline / Apply through Interview. Every recruitment has to apply for the job in one of these methods.
- Online method means the official site will have a link for it. You can fill in the required details and apply. But always keep scanned documents like Aadhaar card, photographs, and signatures while going to apply online. It is required when applying for job.
- Offline mode means an application in the official notification. You have to take a print of it and fill in the required information and send it to the given address. Some companies ask you to send only a resume. While applying through e-mail, the application should be filled and sent by e-mail.
- Interview method is known to many people. Starting from the clothes we wear to the answers we give to the questions, our chances of getting selected in the interview depend on everything. So avoid being late for the interview.
- Visit NPCIL official website https://www.npcil.nic.in
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs
NPCIL Important Links:
- Notification Link – Download
- Apply Link – Click Here
All the information provided to you is based on information collected from as many sources as possible. However, you can know more information by checking the official notification. And can know more about this NPCIL 2023 Recruitment. India Sarkari Job Alert site wishes you to get a job.
- The selected candidate will have to undergo apprenticeship training for a period of one year.
- There is no obligation to provide regular employment on completion of apprenticeship training.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or alter the number of seats of particular trade or even the entire process of engagement of apprentices without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The selected candidate must produce a Police Verification Certificate from the District Police Authority.
- Engagement of selected apprentices is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation.
- All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of NPCIL