The RITES has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2022. According to the announcement, there are more than 10 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline.
|Company Name||RITES ltd|
|Apply Method||Walk in interview|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow Google News||Click Here|
As far as possible the information contained in the official notification has been used for reliability.
RITES Post and Vacancy Details:
- Solid Waste Expert (Senior) – 02
- Solid Waste Expert (Deputy) – 02
- Used Waste Expert (Senior) – 02
- used Waste Expert (Deputy) – 02
- Senior Procurement Specialist – 01
- Senior Expert (Standards Specifications) – 01
RITES Salary Limit:
RITES Recruitment 2023 Full Salary Details are given here. To know more information about this, refer to the official notification.
- ₹ 70,000/- to 2,00,000/-
RITES Education / Experience Qualification Details:
Only those who have educational qualifications eligible for the job can apply for the job. The details of educational qualification required for RITES 2023 recruitment are given below.
- Applicant Completed B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MBA from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
RITES Age Eligibility:
Age qualification is also considered important in RITES 2023 recruitment. So the age of the applicant should be within the age limit as officially declared by the company
- RITES Age Limit: The age shall be as per Government rules
Be knowledgeable about selection methods for work. Be prepared in advance for interviews and exams etc. It is better to be more engaged for competitive exams.
- Verify Certificates
- General/OBC Candidates – ₹ 600/-
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates – ₹ 300/-
In RITES recruitment 2023. The last date for applying for the job is important. Application of applicants after the specified closing date will be rejected. So try to apply for Applications as early as possible before the deadline to avoid deadline issues.
- Deadline Date is: 13.02.2023
How to Apply:
- There are at most three ways to apply for government and private jobs. Apply Online / Apply Offline / Apply through Interview. Every recruitment has to apply for the job in one of these methods.
- Online method means the official site will have a link for it. You can fill in the required details and apply. But always keep scanned documents like Aadhaar card, photographs, and signatures while going to apply online. It is required when applying for job.
- Offline mode means an application in the official notification. You have to take a print of it and fill in the required information and send it to the given address. Some companies ask you to send only a resume. While applying through e-mail, the application should be filled and sent by e-mail.
- Interview method is known to many people. Starting from the clothes we wear to the answers we give to the questions, our chances of getting selected in the interview depend on everything. So avoid being late for the interview.
- Rites Limited, Shikhar, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001
RITES Important Links:
All the information provided to you is based on information collected from as many sources as possible. However, you can know more information by checking the official notification. And can know more about this RITES 2023 Recruitment. India Sarkari Job Alert site wishes you to get a job.