The IRCTC – Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2023. According to the announcement, there are more than 08 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline.
|Company Name||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited|
|Apply Method||Walk in|
|Job Location||Gauhati – Assam, Kolkata – West Bengal, patna – Bihar|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow Google News||Click Here|
As far as possible the information contained in the official notification has been used for reliability.
Advertisement NO: 2023/IRCTC/HRD/EZ/Rectt.-I/Tourism Monitors
IRCTC Post and Vacancy Details:
- Tourism Monitors – 08
IRCTC Salary Limit:
IRCTC Recruitment 2023 Full Salary Details are given here. To know more information about this, refer to the official notification.
- ₹ 30,000/- to 35,000/- Per month
IRCTC Education / Experience Qualification Details:
Only those who have educational qualifications eligible for the job can apply for the job. The details of educational qualification required for IRCTC 2023 recruitment are given below.
- The applicant has successfully obtained a Diploma / UG / PG Degree from a government-recognized board, school, university, or institute.
IRCTC Age Eligibility:
Age qualification is also considered important in IRCTC 2023 recruitment. So the age of the applicant should be within the age limit as officially declared by the company
- IRCTC Age Limit: Up to 28 years
Be knowledgeable about selection methods for work. Be prepared in advance for interviews and exams etc. It is better to be more engaged for competitive exams.
- Verify Certificates
How to Apply:
- There are at most three ways to apply for government and private jobs. Apply Online / Apply Offline / Apply through Interview. Every recruitment has to apply for the job in one of these methods.
- Online method means the official site will have a link for it. You can fill in the required details and apply. But always keep scanned documents like Aadhaar card, photographs, and signatures while going to apply online. It is required when applying for job.
- Offline mode means an application in the official notification. You have to take a print of it and fill in the required information and send it to the given address. Some companies ask you to send only a resume. While applying through e-mail, the application should be filled and sent by e-mail.
- Interview method is known to many people. Starting from the clothes we wear to the answers we give to the questions, our chances of getting selected in the interview depend on everything. So avoid being late for the interview.
Walk in Address:
- Hotel Polo Floatel 9, Jetty, 10 Strand Road, B.B.D. Bagh, Kol: 700001.
IRCTC Important Links:
- Notification Link – Download
All the information provided to you is based on information collected from as many sources as possible. However, you can know more information by checking the official notification. And can know more about this IRCTC 2023 Recruitment. India Sarkari Job Alert site wishes you to get a job.