நாகப்பட்டினம் தமிழ்நாடு டாக்டர் ஜெ.ஜெயலலிதா மீன்வளப் பல்கலைக்கழக பணியாளர்கள் பணியிடங்கள்.. சம்பளம் 62,000 வரை…
The TNJFU has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2023. According to the announcement, there are more than 04 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline.
|Company Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University|
|Place of Posting||Nagapattinam, Tamilnadu|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow Google News||Click Here|
As far as possible the information contained in the official notification has been used for reliability.
TNJFU Post and Vacancy Details:
- Subject Matter Specialists (Animal Husbandry) – 01
- Stenographer Grade III – 01
- Skilled support staff (KVK) 02
TNJFU Salary Limit:
- Subject Matter Specialists (Animal Husbandry) – ₹ 56,100/- to 1,77,500/-
- Stenographer Grade III – ₹ 19,500/- to 62,000/-
- Skilled support staff (KVK) – ₹ 18,200/- to 57,900/-
TNJFU Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- The applicant has successfully obtained a 12th / Master Degree / ITI from a government-recognized board, school, university, or institute.
TNJFU Age Eligibility:
- TNJFU Age Limit: The age shall be as per Government rules
- Verify Certificates
How to Apply:
- There are at most three ways to apply for government and private jobs. Apply Online / Apply Offline / Apply through Interview. Every recruitment has to apply for the job in one of these methods.
- Online method means the official site will have a link for it. You can fill in the required details and apply. But always keep scanned documents like Aadhaar card, photographs, and signatures while going to apply online. It is required when applying for job.
- Offline mode means an application in the official notification. You have to take a print of it and fill in the required information and send it to the given address. Some companies ask you to send only a resume. While applying through e-mail, the application should be filled and sent by e-mail.
- Interview method is known to many people. Starting from the clothes we wear to the answers we give to the questions, our chances of getting selected in the interview depend on everything. So avoid being late for the interview.
- Visit TNJFU official website https://www.tnjfu.ac.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Download the application using the link given below.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Then send your application to the specified address
- THE REGISTRAR, TAMIL NADU Dr. J. JAYALALITHAA FISHERIES UNIVERSITY, Vettar River View Campus, Nagapattinam-611 002 Tamil Nadu.
TNJFU Important Links:
- Notification Link – Download
- Application Link – Click Here
All the information provided to you is based on information collected from as many sources as possible. However, you can know more information by checking the official notification. And can know more about this TNJFU 2023 Recruitment. India Sarkari Job Alert site wishes you to get a job.