The NHM Assam (National Health Mission) has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2022. According to the announcement, there are more than 620 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||National Health Mission|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Community Health Officer|
|Working place (Location)||Assam|
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 39011/2/2019-Nursing-NHM /12872
NHM Assam Post and Vacancy Details:
- Community Health Officer – 620
NHM Assam Salary Limit:
- ₹ 25,000/- Per month
NHM Assam Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed B.sc Nursing from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
NHM Assam Age Eligibility:
- Up to 35 Years
NHM Assam Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Visit NHM Assam official website http://nhm.assam.gov.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION: (If Required)
1. For filling up of online application, candidates must have the following prerequisites ready:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).