The Delhi State Cancer Institute has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2023. According to the announcement, there are more than 23 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline.
|Company Name||Delhi State Cancer Institute|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow Google News||Click Here|
As far as possible the information contained in the official notification has been used for reliability.
Delhi State Cancer Institute Post and Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Professor in Chest & Respiratory Medicine
- Assistant Professor in Gastroenterology Medicine
- Assistant Professor in Hemato Oncology
- Assistant Professor in Intensive & Critical Care
- Assistant Professor in Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor in Lab Medicine
- Assistant Professor in Nuclear Medicine
- Assistant Professor in Onco-Anaesthesia
- Assistant Professor in Onco-lma in I Radio diagnosis
- Assistant Professor in Paediatrics Oncology
- Assistant Professor in Palliative Care & Pain Relief
- Assistant Professor in Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank
Delhi State Cancer Institute Salary Limit:
- ₹ 1,01,500/-
Delhi State Cancer Institute Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- The applicant has successfully obtained a Medical Qualification from a government-recognized board, school, university, or institute.
Delhi State Cancer Institute Age Eligibility:
- Delhi State Cancer Institute Age Limit: The age shall be as per Government rules
- Verify Certificates
How to Apply:
- There are at most three ways to apply for government and private jobs. Apply Online / Apply Offline / Apply through Interview. Every recruitment has to apply for the job in one of these methods.
- Online method means the official site will have a link for it. You can fill in the required details and apply. But always keep scanned documents like Aadhaar card, photographs, and signatures while going to apply online. It is required when applying for job.
- Offline mode means an application in the official notification. You have to take a print of it and fill in the required information and send it to the given address. Some companies ask you to send only a resume. While applying through e-mail, the application should be filled and sent by e-mail.
- Interview method is known to many people. Starting from the clothes we wear to the answers we give to the questions, our chances of getting selected in the interview depend on everything. So avoid being late for the interview.
- Visit Delhi State Cancer Institute official website http://www.dsci.nic.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Download the application using the link given below.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Then send your application to the specified address
- TO DIRECTOR OFFICE, 1ST LEVEL ADMIN BLOCK DELHI STATE CANCER INSTITUTE DILSHAD GARDEN DELHI 110095
Delhi State Cancer Institute Important Links:
- Notification Link – Download
All the information provided to you is based on information collected from as many sources as possible. However, you can know more information by checking the official notification. And can know more about this Delhi State Cancer Institute 2023 Recruitment. India Sarkari Job Alert site wishes you to get a job.